Thursday, January 19, 2012

Powers

Hello. For this blog I am going to be talking about the powers you have in your mind. There are many different powers. Such as... creation, strength, virtue, self confidence, mind, purpose, charity, mastery, learner, compassion, and humility. I will be writing about all of these powers individually and in detail.

Everyone in the world has at least one of these amazing powers. But people have stopped using their powers due to lack of self confidence and other things. The question is, what is your ability and will you unlock it?

This shows the low amount of people that use there ability. Make sure to use your ability and be a light in darkness.

Make sure to leave a comment and I will make sure to answer any questions. Please tell me what you want me to write about next. Please tell me about any interesting blogs thanks :)

Make sure to comment, read, and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. please view my other posts you will see them on the right side of my blog. Only the words with two next to them have a post about them If they only have one they just have an introduction.

    Make sure to comment, read, and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just tell me the name of your blog so I can see it either way thank you for reading Powers of Mind :)